Tuesday, November 17, 2009

help me publish my new graphic novel.



this post is a little different than what i would normally post here but i need all the help i can get.

About a week ago I finished my newest graphic novel, a 288 page book collecting all 7 issues of my comic “Life of a Fetus.” The collection, "Escape from Dullsville" contains over 80 pages of new material including the previously unpublished L.O.A.F. issue 8.

Unfortunately, pre - orders were not high enough for my publisher SLG Comics to justify printing the book just yet, so unless i can raise enough pre-order sales quickly it might NEVER BE PRINTED

That’s where you come in!
My hope is to get everyone who would normally buy the book when it comes out to preorder it from Amazon.com ASAP! If we can get enough pre-order sales the book WILL BE PRINTED! If you can pass this message along to anyone you think would be interested in it, that would help a lot too!

Not only is it super easy to preorder the book from Amazon, you’ll be getting the book at $6 less than the cover price! Just click the Amazon links in this post. Amazon will not charge you until the book ships so if the book never gets printed you won't ever be charged.

As a bonus, if you email me a photo of yourself holding the book, I’ll will personally send you an original sketch of a character of your choosing from "Escape from Dullsville!" I'm sure with your help we can this thing printed lickety splits.

to preview some of the art or for more information about the book click this link

Thanks again for your support!

- Andy Ristaino

1 comment:

Sec said...

Thanks, i will be looking forward to buy the book